CAREER TRANSITION GROUP COACHING
There is little doubt about the value of coaching, but it is not always easily accessible. To ensure that coaching is easier to access, I have decided to offer group coaching.
I have been part of a group coaching programme and found it incredibly valuable. Researchers define group coaching as a powerful and effective coaching technique for working with people to improve their health, wellbeing, personal strengths, self-efficacy, leadership qualities, team building, and beyond (Armstrong et al., 2013; McDowall & Butterworth, 2014).
My personal experience and what I enjoyed most about group sessions:
– Other members of the group contributed to my learning and provided different perspectives on the topics.
– I had a sense of comfort knowing that other people were going through the same challenges.
– I had accountability partners.
– The coach was accessible at a lower cost than individual sessions.
– Trust and friendships were created among the group members.
What a group looks like:
– Sessions will be held online via ZOOM.
– Meetings will be held twice a month, for a 3-month period, every 2nd Saturday.
– Worksheets/workbooks/relevant tools will be provided.
– The Group Sessions will tackle case studies and engage some visiting experts or individuals with valuable experiences to share
– Members can withdraw from the coaching group at any time, in which case the fee will revert to my individual coaching rate for the sessions already attended.
– The fee will be R2000 per month or R5800 once off including 1 My Dream Career Journal.
What you can expect to gain from a group coaching experience:
– You will have a safe space where you can explore the best way to start your journey.
– You no longer have to battle progress alone.
– You’ll be a member of a group of like-minded people working towards a shared goal.
– Tap into the group’s collective wisdom.
– Group coaching is an organised, step-by-step approach, working toward common aims.
– Fixed schedules make it easier to manage and plan, while group coaching sessions are more affordable than individual coaching sessions.
You can join this group if you:
–Have been thinking about changing your career but are unsure where to start.
– Are you clear that you are not fulfilled and enjoying what you are doing.
– Have realised that you are feeling stuck.
–Are not sure which industry and or roles to explore, but you know that what you are doing is not IT.
How will you benefit?
– Visualise your ideal career
– Define your WHY
– Change limiting beliefs to empowering beliefs
– Explore different possibilities in terms of transferable skills, industries, etc
– Identify which steps need to be taken to move forward
– Get tools to assist you explore this journey
– Develop an executable, realistic plan
When: Every 2nd Saturday of every month: 09h30 – 11h30
The Group Sessions will begin on Saturday, 11 June 2022.
There are no reviews yet.